Tracy Eileen Frattini
1606 Iris street apt. 68 Lakewood, Co 80215 303-829-7864 firstname.lastname@example.org
Capillary Blood Collection
Homemaker and College
- Stay at home mother caring for my 4 children and attending College. 01/13 to 01/16
- Attending Red Rocks Community College to gain my Associates in General Studies.
- Attended College to Become an Emergency Medical Technician wasn’t able to finish personal.
- I took Studio English and English Composition and passed with a 3.2 GPA.
Phlebotomist 10/11 to 11/12
Bio-mat Lakewood, Co
- Performed veni-punctures on donors and monitored the donation in a fast pace center.
- On a daily task I performed vitals and ran test for the donor’s iron levels.
- Demonstrated organization by keeping all supplies stocked at all times and sterile environment.
Registered Medical Assistant/Phlebotomist 7/07 to 11/08
ZLB Plasma Services, Aurora, Colorado
- Consistently performed plasma apheresis on 40 to 45 donors or more on a daily basis.
- Promoted to Senior Reception Technician in 2008.
- Was the “go to” person for difficult veni-punctures.
Registered Medical Assistant/Phlebotomist 12/05 to 5/07
ZLB Plasma Services, Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Perfected phlebotomy skills and consistently performed plasma apheresis on 35 to 40 donors or more on a daily basis.
- Demonstrated my dedication by assisting numerous times when short-staffed, performing everything from screening donors to performing veni-punctures.
- Willingly worked overtime whenever necessary to care for donors and to assist co-workers.
Medical Assistant - After Hours 2/05 to 2/06
Utica Park Clinic, Tulsa, Oklahoma
In addition to the standard Medical Assistant duties, I performed the following:
- Took on additional responsibilities of opening and closing the lab, reading all urinalysis plates, and uploading the CBC machines.
- Trained other medical assistants on all lab procedures, including performing pretest safety checks on equipment, preparing outgoing labs with CPT codes, reading cultures, and familiarizing them with the lab itself.
- Completed Medical Assistant Internship in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics departments from 12/04 to 1/05.
Waitress/Hostess 5/03 to 7/04
Denny’s Restaurant, Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
- Provided excellent customer service to all patrons and was requested by name by many repeat patrons.
- Took special pride in my work and assured that it was complete before ending every shift.
Medical Assistant/Phlebotomy, Platt College, Tulsa, Oklahoma 5/04 to 2/05
Registered Medical Assistant, #16458 2009
Certified Adult CPR/AED and Child CPR, 07/15