clerk, IT Specialist,
James Michael Lenzini
200 s. Decatur St.
Denver, Co. 80219
Objective: To obtain a position that permits me to demonstrate my skills and abilities to a company and allows both the company and I to produce and flourish from those skills.
Highlights of Qualifications
- Excellent teacher/trainer; patient and effective when working with a wide range of personalities. Personable and persuasive in communicating.
- Accomplished in identifying and solving problems
- Able to conduct, monitor and complete multiple projects simultaneously.
- Self-motivated and confident in making independent decisions.
- Very well organized and able to meet deadlines
- Accomplished in learning and comprehending new systems and methods quickly
- Excellent work ethic. Mature. Always on time to work; willing to work whatever hours needed to get work done.
- Minimal supervision required
- Computer literate (MS Access, Word, Excel, some programming in Vbasic) Designed and developed database software used to monitor inventory usage, order supplies and track maintenance of equipment. Have built and repaired computers.
- · Administrative skills (typing, filing, data entry)
- · Warehouse and Inventory control: Excellent in inventory control, purchasing, distribution of products in a timely fashion. Determined potential needs and ensured products arrived in a timely fashion to maintain production schedules
- · Millworking: Learned and became proficient quickly in operating boring machines, overhead routers, table saws, shapers and table routers. I can read blueprints.
IT Specialist, Doing His Time Ministry, Wheat Ridge, CO.
- Designed/built databases (MS Access), spreadsheets, flyers/brochures and much more
- Managed fast-paced office including greeting/servicing clients and answering phones
- Trained staff in use of computers and software
Retail Representative, Crossmark Inc., Plano, Texas
- Represented General Mills products to convenience stores/retailers
- Conducted survey of current products available and suggested new/other products to add to inventory
- Assisted store managers in finding best possible marketing locations for products and constructed those displays
Clerk/Inventory/Warehouse Control, Czarnowski Displays and Exhibits, Denver Co.
- Monitored inventory
- · Ordered supplies and shipped to employees at various sites around the country.
- · Projected needs for upcoming projects, ordered required materials and delivered to locations around the country in a timely fashion
Clerk/Inventory/Warehouse Control, State of Colorado
- · Conducted weekly inventory
- · ordered food and supplies to serve 2,800 meals per day, seven days per week.
- · Monitored stocking and rotation of inventory on shelves
- · unloaded trucks
- · checked invoices against orders for inconsistencies
- · Performed administrative skills as required (typing, filing, data entry)
- · Designed and programmed software (MSAccess) to monitor meals served, inventory expended and re-order schedules. Designed and programmed software (MSAccess) to monitor maintenance of equipment
Screenprinting/Printing, Mile High Impressions, Denver, Co.
l Owned my own business printing and selling t-shirts, hats, jackets, etc. expressly for customer's wishes
l Some monogramming as ordered
l Used a five-color press, built and stretched my own screens,
l dealt with and accommodated customer's needs daily, handled sales and marketing for a business that grew to over $750,000 gross annual sales
Librarian, State of Colorado
- Used interpersonal communication skills to relate to patrons and assist them with searching for library materials and services. Helped them understand and ascertain what their needs were and then satisfy those needs.
- Organized and maintained library shelves (books, DVD’s, etc.)
- Performed administrative skills as required (typing, filing, data entry)
Millworker, State of Colorado
- As stated above, learned and quickly became proficient on Boring Machines, Overhead routers, table saws, shapers and table routers
- Learned and used computer-assisted drafting software to develop blueprints for manufacturing office furniture such as desks, tables, chairs, bookshelves, etc.
Intelligence Analyst/Photo Interpreter, U.S. Marine Corps
- Collated and analyzed information provided from a variety of sources to ascertain capabilities and intentions of potential threats
- Used photogrammetric, cartographic and interpretive skills to extract information provided by overhead imagery.
Formal Education: High School Diploma, R.L. Osborne High School, Marietta, Ga. Graduated 1979