Data Entry Clerk
Customer Service or Data Entry Clerk
* Extensive administration experience in the insurance industry, including top quality support to underwriters and agents.
* Ability to provide clear, concise communication when working with underwriters and brokers/carriers.
* Excellent interpersonal, organizational, prioritization and training skills.
* Detail oriented and dependable.
* Strong customer service skills.
MS Word, MS Excel, Windows 3.1, Windows 95/NT, Windows XP, Internet functions/E-Mail, MS Outlook, 10 Key, Typing, Microfiche Reader Printers, and various other office equipment.
Temporary Engagements Feb 2014 – April 2014
Anthem Blue Cross
Customer Service Rep
- Taking inbound calls regarding payments
- Handled all provider changes,
- Issued new enrollment cards
- Took calls pertaining to address changes
United Fire & Casualty Company July 2001 – Jan 2013
Rating Assistant (Data Entry)
- Covered the front desk during breaks and lunch
- Talked with agents to get more information when needed on applications
- Worked on new applications, renewals, quotes and endorsements on our online automated system
- Worked with the underwriters to ensure complete applications were obtained and then issued policies
George Washington High School Denver, CO