Experienced Professional in Finance and Operations
5124 W Wyoming Pl Denver, Co 80219 303-521-4992 firstname.lastname@example.org
Extremely motivated and creative professional with exceptional skills in Finance, Management, Program Management, Underwriting and Relationships, Data Entry, Strong focus on customer service and shown to be a team player. Demonstrated ability to consistently meet and exceed corporate goals in the areas of productivity and profitability.
UNDERWRITING and AUDIT TEAM LEAD
Verifying the Underwriters Loans, including Audits, Calculations, Fails and overall work of underwriting processes. Manage the flow of work, coaching, training and overseeing the team and production
JUSTICE CENTER CASTLE ROCK- CBM
Supervise inmates regarding food service and culinary skills for entire facility of appriximately 600 meals per day.
DENVER MUSEUM OF NATURE & SCIENCE
Restaurant Manager (Temporary Position)
Manage all aspects of the Front of the house. Including the Deli and Café. Customer Service, Scheduling, ServSafe practices, Inventory ordering , stocking, and maintaining the integrity of the stock room. Assuring that customers have a positive dining experience. Cashier, Cleanliness of the dining room, Café and Deli. Utilizing the MatreD program , including reports , verifying all prices are correct, and tracking the financial aspect of the program. Interacting with all employees, volunteers, guests and vendors.
COLORADO STATE BANK & TRUST Lakewood, Co.
Exercise authority of a manager concerning all operational aspects, wire transfers, deposits, loans, statements, staffing, scheduling, performance appraisals, promotions, audits, cash handling, salary recommendations and execution of the Bank’s positive discipline program as appropriate. Maintain security controls. Represent the bank in the community to further enhance its image and to develop & promote additional business. Program Management
with regards to employees and customer relationships in a manner consistent with Bank objectives for profitability, risk and compliance. Develop and implement a program for consumer small business development & sales for the assigned branch market area. Ensure a high level of service quality through training, coaching & counseling. Manage projects as needed.
Homeaid Colorado Non-Profit Organization – Denver, Colorado
- Retained on a contractual, part-time basis to maintain financial records and plan Groundbreaking and Dedication ceremonies for a national non-profit organization offering assistance to the temporarily homeless in the construction of new homes.
- Maintains the integrity of all programs including Quick Books, event planning, fund raising efforts, schedules, committees and vendor relationships; efforts proved instrumental in the great success of an annual fundraiser that raised over 50% more in donations from the previous year.
- Instituted the use of a financial tracking program along with a non-profit computer system that tracks donations, foundations and volunteers that significantly improved operational efficiency.
- Prepared financial reports and input for annual audit, and Board Meetings utilizing Quick Books.
Atlantic Trust Company N.A. – Denver, Colorado
Senior Client Service Manager/Trust Officer
- Selected by a well-known Wealth Management Company to establish mutually beneficial relationships with high net worth individuals throughout the United States. Accountable for all operational duties regarding assets, transfers, spreadsheet, mortgages and day to day issues to assure superior service.
- Utilized financial background, industry knowledge and high standard of customer service to acquire several major clients with a combined net worth of approximately $40 million; continued to build client base through word-of-mouth and referrals.
WELLS FARGO - DENVER CO
PORTFOLIO MANAGER TRUST DEPARTMENT
Managed portfolios for 800 customers regarding trading, risk management, asset allocation, customer service Mutual Funds, Trading
Art Institute of Charleston, South Carolina 2008
Former Reserve Police Officer – City of Aurora, Co
Pepperdine University; Santa Barbara, California; Cannon Trust I- 2002
Community College of Aurora; Aurora, Colorado; Various classes
American Bankers Institute; Denver, Colorado; completed various banking courses
H & R Block Tax School; Denver, Colorado
Former Committee Member for the Home Builders Foundation
Former Committee Member for the HomeAid Denver Foundation
Literacy Tutoring –Douglas County Library
RELOCATING TO CHANDLER ARIZONA MID JULY 2013