Debra Jurgens Leemock
Debra F Jurgens Leemock
4947 Perth Street Denver, CO 80249
720-220-6217 (Cell) email@example.com
To secure employment with a stable company where I may utilize my experience and knowledge. To be an asset to and for the company as well as to acquire personal and professional growth.
Computer literate and adaptable. quick learner, independent. dependable, organized, self-starter, an excellent multi-tasker. Positions included; Secretarial levels up to Senior and Executive, Accounts Receivable, Supervisor, Executive and Administrative Assistant, Receptionist, Data Entry. Received diploma from The Travel Trade School all travel industries.
Admin/UtiliQuest Feb 2015 – Current
Admin, assistant to the Director, HR, recruiting, AP, dispatch, payroll issues, new hire orientation, new hire paperwork, set up and processing, customer service, contract negotiations, vendor relations, personnel, etc
Human Resource Assistant/Admin Assistant/Personal Assistant 2010-Jan 2015
Past Temporary Positions:
- Randstad-Talent Acq/HR-Recruiting all levels, obtaining reqs and posting positions internal and external, sourcing, phone screens, interviewing, scheduling interviews, travel, New Hire Orientations, Drug Screens, Background input, New hire paperwork, I-9s, Terminations, Consulting and Counseling and recommendations. Filing, procedure restructuring of HR.
- Ledgent-Haselden Construction, H/R–On-boarding,COBRA, unemployment claims and disputes, open enrollment, I-9 rectifications, benefit invoice reconciliations, pay changes, etc.
- Volt- Creative Touch Interiors, Purchaser – Ordering countertop materials, based on the orders that were scheduled by customers. Setting up appointments, ensuring materials were in-house for fabrication on schedule. Ordering sinks and customer service with customers and suppliers.
- Randstad/Haven Behavioral(2) Volt/ProBuild (3) Randstad/TerumoBCT (4) Randstad/AZ DES (5) Adecco Phoenix, AZ/CO, All HR duties, including STD, LTD, COBRA, FMLA, etc.
Director of Human Resources – filling in during a leave, all aspects of H/R full charge
- Special I-9 Project for over 10,000 employees to obtain new I-9s, E-Verify all tracking, corresponding, reviewing, processing and auditing.
- HR Coordinator working with Talent Acquisition staff to set-up, coordinate/schedule conference rooms, team itineraries along with candidates for interviews, including travel arrangements. Tracking candidates and processes, new vendor set-ups, requesting PR and PO’s, tracking invoices for payment as well as candidate reimbursements. Admin duties along w/daily routine, filing, purging, phones, etc.
- H/R Assisting; benefit assistance, application reviewing, assisting with orientations, referencing, copies, mailings, reception, switchboard, as well as Administrative duties for the District Program Mgr. in the DDD dept., data entry, forms, word processing, appointment scheduling, reception, phones etc.
- Working for the Dept. of Real Estate – Realtors, data entry onto an in-house program, to switch out the ‘key’ methods with the entire Western Region. Utilizes a hand held scanner to change from the old ‘key’ to activate the new ‘key’.
Administrative Assistant/HR/PR/AP/AR/Reception 2008-2009
Advanced Contractors, Inc. Torrance, CA
- Accts. Payable, Human Resources, Receptionist, AR and Admin Assistant
- Assistant to the Controller, providing a multitude of functions on a daily basis.
- Benefit processing, Medical, Dental, Vision,COBRA processing, STD, LTD, FMLA, etc
- Payroll from start to finish, input of timecards, reconciliation, printing and issuing checks including transfer of funds, banking, etc.
- Assist Project Managers and the Principals of the company
- Receptionist and Customer Service.
Accounts Payable/Administrative Assistant Temporary Positions 2006-2008
- Advanced Contractors, Inc./Office Team Small office environment for a medium sized company. Complete office support A/P, Accts. Payable, Human Resources, and reception. Assistant to the Controller, providing a multitude of functions on a daily basis. Benefit processing included.
- United Way, Atlanta, GA, Pledge Processing Dept, (A/R) input, reconcilliation, data entry editing, etc.
- Inventory Analyst at Howco Metals, Houston, TX. Processing Sales Orders against inventory, inventory input and controls, data entry, filing, problem resolution, Cust Svc etc.
- ADT Security/Adecco Denver, CO-AP processing using Oracle system. Invoice processing, mail sorting and distribution for imaging process, sorting expense reports, utility bills, internet expense reports, petty cash reimbursements, check requests, voided check requests, returned check processing, all of high or normal priority levels. Manual processing, customer service, phones etc.
- Swift Transportation Dispatching, gate security, Customer Service, Driver’s Assistant, Assistant to the Terminal Manager, computer processing, assisting Driver’s Managers
- Accounts Payable at Harbor UCLA Research and Education Institute all aspects
- Secretary at Harbor/UCLA Research and Ed Institute - Clinical Studies Unit, transcription of minutes from Protocol Meetings, all secretary duties to Doctors/Interns etc.
- In positions that have been temp-to-hire, I have been offered and/or stayed on as a regular position.
- Teledyne Relays, Torrance CA Accounting Assistant, A/P, A/R, collections domestic as well as international. Reconciling, researching and correspondence.
Administrative Assistant/Human Resource Specialist 1998-2006
CARNET Holding Corp. Torrance, CA
- V.P. of Human Resources.
- Benefit Administrator.
- Admin. Assist to the CEO as well as the CFO.
- All aspects of Human Resources, COBRA processing, STD, LTD, FMLA, etc
- Strict confidentiality, timeliness on work as well as deadlines.
- Scheduling, reference checking, testing, benefit invoice processing, correspondence,.
Executive Assistant/Admin Assistant/AP/AR 1997-1998
Olsten Staffing Services Denver, CO and El Segundo, CA
- Temporary position-long term, Sr. Secretary/Exec Assistant
- Travel and meeting arrangements, mail, filing, letter transcription, dictation, phones, and personnel transactions.
- Credit & A/R Apply payments, call on delinquents, reconciliation of accounts, banking,
- Data entry, mail, phones, and filing.
- Companies included; Deloitte & Touche, Ball Corporation, AT&T, Norwest Bank and MHN (Managed Health Network).
Office Technician (Temporary to Regular position) 1995-l997
US WEST Englewood, CO
- Temp. One yr. in the Legal Dept., claims processing, tracking process from time of notification through the repair/replacement completion, customer and vendor contacts.
- Regular in Engineering dept. as Assistant to the Director.
- Phones, personnel issues and processing, letters, filing correspondence, scheduling of meetings, food and travel arrangements.
- Responsible for ‘Direct Reports’ reporting from 14 states to the Director.
- Position reassigned; worked along with the engineering dept. Processed statements, invoices, detailed
- PC tracking, follow-up and controlling orders.
- Worked with employees as well as outside vendors/customers.
Principal Clerk (Clerical Supervisor) 1984-1993
County of Riverside Riverside, CA
- Supervised as a working supervisor, a variety unit composed of Reception, Switchboard, Benefit Authorizations, Date Entry Clerks, Unit Clerks, as well as Mail/Supplies Clerk.
- Interview, hire, train and cross-train, coach, disciplinary actions, benefits, time keeping, payroll input
- Conduct and attend meetings; unit, supervisory, county-wide
- Evaluations probationary, annual as well as special circumstances
- Annual budgeting, auditing, special projects, etc.
- Admin Assistant at Kaiser Permanente in Administration Dept.
Member of a workforce group with the Director of our department and other levels of supervisors, wrote the Performance Standards of the clerical staff for the County of Riverside, CA for auditing and work performance.
Initiated a Cost Reduction that saved the County of Riverside, CA over $10,000 a year. Received monetary and award at the Board of Directors’ meeting.
- Ball Corporation-Broomfield, CO Automated the library system consisting of manual, audio, and videos materials.
The Travel Trade School - Travel Industry - Utilizing Apollo and Sabre programs
- Introduction to Management - Course through University of California Riverside
- Management Interaction - Course through University of California Riverside
- Stress Management - Course through University of California Riverside
Computer literate and adaptable in the various programs, packages, including MacIntosh and IBM compatible computers