Call Center Agent
Kiemmy Y Garcia
P ERMANENT :
1939 S. Quebec Way
Denver, CO 80231
OBJECTIVE: To enhance my professional skills in a dynamic and stable workplace.
• Bilingual in English and Spanish
• Fast learner
• Extremely tech savvy
Bruno's Italian Bistro, December 2015 - Present Denver, Colorado
• Hired on as server and moved up to Manager in 4 months.
• Builds schedule for employees.
• In charge of cash drawer and closing business at the end of day.
Verizon Wireless, July 2014 - December 2015 Denver, Colorado
• Device Specialist role.
• Set up mobile devices such as tablets and cell phones.
• Troubleshooting on devices which included email, apps, software, factory resets, etc.
• Worked with customers daily in a retail store and helped with account issues and devices.
Apple Inc., February 2013 – July 2014
• At-home advisor position doing tier 2 support.
• Worked with customers over chat support and voice support.
• Advanced troubleshooting on a daily basis.
• Worked with various Apple products such as tablets and mobile phones, and computer.
24-7 In-Touch, January 2011 - February 2013 Aurora, Colorado
• Started as a rep, worked my way up to Supervisor role in 13 months.
• Started in a call center environment taking calls for Netflix CS and moved into the chat program for Netflix.
• Helped with account, billing, and troubleshooting on many different platforms.
• Built my own team of 10 reps, built their schedule, helped reps with escalations.
• Able to type 90 WMP.
Williamsfield High School, May 2010
Received high school diploma and graduated with a GPA of 3.8 out of 4.0
Oliver Montello – Manager at Verizon Wireless (719) 661-2363 Evan Counts – Team Lead at Apple (303) 828-6644
Christina Bowersox – Supervisor at 24-7 In-Touch (720) 518-8725